BLISS Quality Course
Statistical Quality Assurance Fundamentals for Test Methods per ASTM D6299
Alex T. Lau, President of TCL-Consulting and Chairman of ASTM D02.94, to present his D6299 Seminar & lead a Tier 3 Discussion
Dates: Wed 4/26 – Thur 4/27
Location: Holiday Inn Corpus Christi Downtown Marina
Bonus: Wednesday Evening with Alex
Bring Your SQC Ailments to the Doc!
This exciting training opportunity is a two day, highly interactive course with a combination of lecture by Alex and workshop time; each course attendee will have access to a laptop fully-loaded with Baytek’s cutting-edge QC/Plus and SQC Pro packages for hands-on practice. The course will include both SQC theory and practical application.
Day 1: Morning
- Preface : Thought Provoking Questions
- Understanding Variation in Measurements
- Precision Fundamentals
- Bias Fundamentals
Day 1: Afternoon
- In-Statistical-Control & Control-Chart Fundamentals
- AM: Hand-on Practice for Control Chart Setup using Baytek QC Tools (Technical Presenter Desiree Evans & Theoretical Presenter Alex Lau)
- PM: Workshop Time & Tier 3 Discussion
To register, click here.
Cost is $2,750 per person
For more information, email email@example.com