Instrumentation Automation Services
Baytek International has every aspect of the process covered for the successful automation of your lab. First, our Advanced Automation and Instrument Management software (AAIM) provides data acquisition from most any laboratory instrument. Then, Baytek International ’s BDCA hardware device works with AAIM to enable connections for up to 16 distinct instruments. And finally, Baytek International has the services to make it all work together seamlessly.
Baytek Instrument Automation Services are delivered by highly trained individuals who have extensive experience in automating lab functions. Our consultants have an average of 15 years of industry experience. They can deploy the system to allow any instrument to be controlled from any BLISS workstation. Virtually all of your instruments can be managed through these services, from your gas chromatograms and autosamplers to many non-chromatography instruments, such as Mettler™ titrators, Precision™ ADAs and Canon™ auto viscometers.
- Use of only Baytek International consultants to perform instrument integration
- Minimal disruption to laboratory activities
- Training of lab personnel with new instrument automation
- Completion of the integration in a timely manner
- Reasonable costs maintained
- Immediate availability of ROI
- Workstation Interface provides tools to parse non-chromatography instrument data streams for analytical test results
- Chromatography Interface provides tools to automate systems such as ChemStation™, ChromPerfect™, EZChrom™, and Millenium32™
- Instrument Control Language is a versatile, event-driven language that can:
- Easily capture output from an RS-232 instrument
- Allow multiple background tasks to execute simultaneously
- Wedge Barcode Interface automatically starts single runs with a wand of the barcode