Baytek International’s implementations consistently complete within a few months, minimizing lab impact. Not only are they completed on schedule, they are also within budget.
Our recipe for a successful implementation includes several factors. Baytek International adheres to a strict methodology, developed and refined over the past 35 years. This includes a Post Project Review where both the customer and our Professional Services Group jointly assess the success of the project. Throughout the process, we capitalize on the know-how of our consultants, who average over 15 years industry experience. And we firmly believe system deployment must engage those who will be maintaining the system. This recipe for success has resulted in a 100% implementation success rate. To borrow a phrase from the insurance industry, you are in good hands with the Baytek Consulting Team.
Components of a Successful Baytek Implementation Include:
- Implementation Planning Session (IPS) – At this meeting, the details of the project, expected milestones, and responsibilities for a successful implementation are reviewed.
- Discovery Phase – Define the details of the customer’s needs and workflows.
- Data Dictionary, Mapping and Data Conversion – The workflow and data dictionary definitions, developed after the IPS, are a critical aspect of the project.
- Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) – The system is staged in a controlled environment to provide functional testing of all components.
- System Acceptance Test (SAT) – The system is then integrated into the customer’s network for onsite testing, using the same validation script as the FAT.
- Instrument Interface – Instrument interfaces are accomplished with Baytek’s iPRO instrument interface solution.
- User Training – Key customer personnel attend the five-day LIMS System Administrator class or the System Management training. End-user onsite training is also available.
- Go-Live – A Baytek analyst is onsite for the go-live.
- Post Project Review (PPR) – A follow-up PPR meeting typically occurs 30 days after Go-Live.
Recently Baytek’s CLOUD hosting has sped up and provided additional improvement to Baytek’s Implementation Process. >>Click for additional information about CLOUD Hosting.